Google introduced a major update to Google Meet
For those of yous using Google Meet inwards their educational activity, Google has recently released a slew of importance updates that will assist raise your video conferencing experience. These features are related to the 'mitt raise' functionality. From straightaway on, moderators or hosts of Meet volition notice it slow to sentiment too respond to raised hands. More specifically, they volition be able to thought:
- "An updated as well as improved visual image in addition to animation on the video tile
- The tiles of people amongst raised hands may be moved to live more than visible inward the video grid
- An audio notification for all participants when the get-go raised manus is raised
- A clickable notification which shows the number of raised hands too which links to an ordered queue of all participants alongside raised hands
- That a player’second hand will be automatically lowered subsequently they mouth."
These new features are rolling out over the adjacent few days. Also, the availability of these features is restricted to "meetings organized by users with Workspace Essentials, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Plus, Nonprofits, too every bit G Suite Business customers".