- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the "Profile" icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen to access your account settings.
- From the menu that appears, select "Privacy."
- Under the "Interactions" section, select "Who Can Send Me Messages."
- On the next screen, you should see a list of all the users you've sent friend requests to, as well as any users who have sent friend requests to you.
If you want to cancel a friend request that you've sent, simply tap on the user's name and select "Cancel Request."