Here's how to create grading rules in Google Classroom
Google Classroom has this handy characteristic which allows teachers to create as well as attach rubrics to assignments they portion alongside students. Rubrics render instructions in addition to guiding criteria for assigned tasks. Rubrics also help students prepare a meliorate agreement of what is expected from them on a given task too aid them learn almost the grading measures applied.
As a teacher, you have 3 options: you lot tin create a new rubric from scratch, re-function an quondam 1, or import from Google Sheets. For those of y'all seeking seeking the kickoff selection follow the instructions below. Keep in heed that rubrics you lot create are attached to assignments y'all select. As such, yous need to beginning create an assignment or function ane that is already created.
- Head over to Google Classroom
- Click on Classwork, so select an assignment or click on Create to create a novel assignment.
- Type inward to create your assignment: Give it a championship, a description, together with write your instructions. You can click on Add to insert media into your assignment including links, files, YouTube videos, Google Drive files.
- On the right sidebar click on +Rubric to start creating your own rubric.
- Click on Create rubric.
Next add together the criteria you lot will depict on to assess students functioning. Here is what y'all can do:
- If you lot want to score using bespeak values brand certain the Use scoring push button is checked.
- Select how you want the lodge of points sorted: descending or ascending.
- Provide criterion title in addition to description
- Provide a bespeak value
- Add any performance degree and description you lot want
- To add extra criteria click on Add a measure push button at the bottom
Once your rubric is completed click on Save. Students will receive a re-create of this rubric attached to their assignment.
Watch the video below to larn more than near how to create grading rubrics in Google Classroom